Genetics-Based Health Management Programs
Genetic Testing has moved into the mainstream. In addition to the thousands of tests being offered for medical conditions and diseases, the science and research behind genetic testing related to lifestyle and wellness markers has progressed to the point of understanding the specific genes dictating how the human body processes carbohydrates, fat, protein, micro-nutrients, etc., and how specific genes determine the effectiveness of certain fitness activities. Programs tailored to an individual's DNA can be more effective than generic programs.
GxSlim: DNA-Based Weight Management Program ($299)
GxSlim is a weight management program that takes your unique genetic makeup into account and provides you with diet and exercise strategies that are tailored to your genotype. This is not guesswork, one-size-fits-all or a fad diet of any kind - these diet and exercise recommendations are based on your DNA.
GxRenew: DNA-Based Healthy Aging Program ($299)
GxRenew is an innovative healthy aging program that utilizes your genetic profile to provide nutrient, food, activity, and lifestyle recommendations to keep you looking and feeling young longer. Recently published research has linked numerous aging signs to genetic predisposition, and many of these indications may be addressed with DNA-based lifestyle changes.
GxSlim and GxRenew Program Bundle ($449)
How it Works:
1. Contact IMSB about purchasing a Genetics-Based Health Management Program.
2. A DNA collection kit is provided to you.
3. Use the kit to collect a saliva sample and mail it to the lab in the packaging provided.
4. Your DNA will be analyzed using 48 genetic markers to identify your genotype. You will be notified when your report is ready.
5. Access an online genotype-specific health content library, a comprehensive resource library that contains hundreds of articles, videos and recipes that are curated and directed to you based on your unique genetic profile.
If you have already purchased and received genetic ancestry information from 23andMe, you are eligible to purchase these products at a discount and do not have to submit another DNA sample. Contact IMSB for more information.